By purchasing our Roadmap to Becoming a Travel Advisor course, you are taking the first step to a fantastic and rewarding new career in the travel industry. You are now ready to begin your coursework.
To get started, please follow these steps:
- Log into your account at Learn.ASTA.org. If you have trouble signing in, use this email as your username and click on “forgot password” to begin the reset process.
- Click on “Courses” to access the Roadmap Course.
- Begin by accessing and downloading the PDF textbook for the course. This document contains everything you need to know to begin your journey in the travel industry.
- When you are ready to begin, each section begins with an introductory video and ends with a quiz to help ensure you’ve mastered the material in the section.
With your purchase, you are also now a valued member of the American Society of Travel Advisors (ASTA) as a Future Travel Professional! Your membership will help you stay plugged into industry happenings, issues affecting travel advisors and give you access to several resources like free on-demand webinars, exclusive member savings on conferences and events, and so much more.
Roadmap To Becoming A Travel Advisor
Here are a few highlights of membership.
- Advocacy Resources: Advocacy is the heart of our association! Our advocacy success happens when members become involved and committed to our legislative efforts. You can learn more about our efforts and resources here.
- Health Insurance: Members, including independent contractor status members, families, and employees in 38 states, have access to unique program designs and rates. Visit our website for more information and to inquire.
- Complimentary Course: Ethics for Travel Advisors: Uncover key ethical issues impacting travel advisors, with complimentary access to our Ethics for Travel Advisors course. Click here and use code astaEthics at checkout.
- Access or National Chapter Network: We have over 50 chapters throughout the U.S. with several locations in major metropolitan areas. We invite you to engage with your local chapter and you can see the list of Chapter Presidents here.
- Member Advantage Program: The Member Advantage Program offers members discounted pricing on a variety of business-related goods and services from business insurance and office supplies to computers and branded merchandise. Member pricing is as low or lower than that available elsewhere in the marketplace.
In the coming days you’ll receive an email with more information on how to access and get the most out of your Future Travel Professional membership with the American Society of Travel Advisors.